Hey folks,today i have come with goofs,yes you heard it right ,5 biggest movies in world were actually a ig set of goofs.this will definitely blow up your mind.these goofs are proven and you will be shocked after reading this.
1.The Shawshank Redemption
- Screw caps were not there on beer bottles in 1949 as shown in this movie.
- When Tommy goes to the yard to talk with Warden Norton,he gives him a pack of Marlboro which has Marlboro Miles on them, which weren’t sold until the 1990s.
- There was a famous picture of a laughing Albert Einstein on Andy’s cell door which wasn’t made after 1951.
2.The Dark Knight
- When the Joker was in the Hospital with Two-Face, he’s saying that “there was nothing personal”.If we look at Joker’s lips we’ll notice the out of sync.
- In the holding cell, when Batman smashes The Joker against the wall, a camera with a blue LED/LCD screen and two people from the crew reflect on the right mirror.
- In the first shot of the film the helicopter used for filming is reflected in the windows of the building.
- One newspaper article about the strained relationship between Maurice and Robert Fischer misspells “success” (with only one “c”) and uses the phrase “eminent death” instead of “imminent death”.
- Dom slipped the sedative into Fischer’s drink on the plane. The flight attendant, who was in on the plot, could have slipped it in beforehand, with much less chance of detection.
Dileep Rao drops his African accent in the first dream, after the team leaves the warehouse. He only has about 2 or 3 more lines in the movie, but he says them in his normal American accent.
4.The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- During the second close-up of Legolas’s eyes in Fangorn Forest, you can see that he is wearing contact lenses.
- Just as Ugluk and the troop of Uruk-Hai stop and Uruk asks, “What is it? What do you smell?” one of the Uruk-Hai fails to notice a bump in the terrain and goes sprawling to the floor.
- In the battle of Helm’s Deep, when the Uruk-hai are about to ram the gate, a camera is seen in the left.
5.Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- After Luke cuts off the Wampa’s arm he begins to stagger out of the cave into the snow, deactivating his lightsaber as he goes. The sound of the saber deactivating occurs but the saber is still completely active.
- Shortly after the Millennium Falcon’s escape from Bespin, when it is flying alongside the Executor, several shots strike it. However, these shots make no noise of any kind.
- When the AT-AT that Luke destroys with a thermal detonator begins to fall over, a stick can be seen popping up through the ground from under the walker’s left back leg to tip it over.